Saturday, May 21, 2011

First the bad news...

Today has been a good news/bad news kind of day.  When people ask if you want to hear good news first or bad news first what do you choose?  I always choose bad news because I want to get it out of the way, then the good news can cheer me up.


Bad news: something is chewing up the strawberries.
Good news: It hasn't bothered the limes that are right next to the strawberries.
Bad news: The vast amount of rain we've had lately has pretty much ruined all of the seeds I had started in kcups.

Good news: The seeds I direct-sowed are doing well and I was even able to harvest some radishes.
Bad news: This is the fifth plant I've found dug up in the past two weeks. 
Good news: The Bluestone Perennials clearance sale started today and I stocked up on critter resistant plants
I hope you had a good news/good news kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment